Home Health Care Company Job Opportunities
Join our growing company! We have all positions available. Below is the list of licensed professionals we are seeking.
- CHHA (Certified Home Health Aide)
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- RN (Registered Nurse)
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- MUST be a licensed professional in the State of New Jersey
Pay rate range:
- $17-$19/hr (overnights)
- $18-$20/hr (day shifts and must be able to drive)
- $200+ (live in)
*Rates are calculated per case based on hours per day, days per week, and requirements of the case. Rates are subject to change
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Live In
- Weekend shifts
- Day shifts
- Overnight shifts
- Fill in live in
What's in it for you?
- Annual License Renewal Reimbursement
- Time & a half on holidays
- Time & a half on your birthday
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Responsibilities for CHHA and CNAs:
- ADLs - Activities of Daily Living
- Medication Assistance
- Hoyer lift experience is a plus!
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist with personal care and physical therapy exercises.
- Light Housekeeping
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
RNs and LPNs
- $35-$50 (per hour)
- $50-$75 (a visit)
Responsibilities for RNs and LPNs:
- Wound care including wound vac
- IV Therapy
- Colostomy care
- Trach/Vent care
- Taking direction from clinical team and overseen by a registered nurse
- Following the plan of care
- Enteral feeding
- Following all clinical and office policies
- Morris County
- Bergen County
- Passaic County
We know our employees are just as important as the type of care we give, which is why we continually invest in our employees. We do this by offering benefits and additional incentive programs to ensure our caregivers are happier here than anywhere else.
Join our team, today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.